Bit of a delayed entry. Had a quick run up the coast to assist Mum & Dad in Kalbarri (7hrs north of Perth) during lockdown. Took a small amount of gear and had a couple of good JS8 contacts. Found that my 40m link dipole only just fits across their back yard.
IPS Solar Data
- Follow Merton Glass (VK6FMTG) on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- DD5LP / G8GLM / VK2JI blog
- VK2QR Adventures in Ham Radio
- VK6NU Amateur Radio
- VK7IS's Blog
- VK1FAAS SOTA Adventures
- VK5LA - Andy's Amateur Radio Adventures...
- VK3ARR's SOTA Blog
- VK2IB Amateur Radio
- Get out of the Radio Shack and Live Life